Zone Architectural Products
Zone Architectural Products unites a select variety of global brands to deliver the New Zealand construction industry with high quality, specialist architectural products and provision of expert technical assistance.
We focus on offering not just our brands but the best in architect support and specification services to assist specifiers in preparing documents that are correct and offer real value to the project. Zone products are also listed on Masterspec and miProducts for ease of specification, as well as full product details and data sheets being available on our website.
FireZone 92 - Clear Intumescent Coating for Timber
To meet the requirements of NZBC 3.4(A) Internal Surface Linings Achieves a Group 1S on most Timber Substrates. New cost effective system complies with European standards, and is approved for use in NZ.
As the leading supplier of intumescent coatings in New Zealand, Zone Architectural Products has continued to innovate and lead the market with the release of this revolutionary new low VOC waterbased system to achieve a Group 1S on most interior timber liningsKEY FEATURES
- Can be applied to most timber substrates to achieve Group 1S - the strictest fire rating
- Low VOC / waterbased system
- Spray, roll or brush application
- Can be applied on or off site
- Large projects can be quickly & efficiently coated
- Interior use
- Substantial track record of use in Europe
- Applied by Zone’s network of Approved Applicators to ensure code compliance
- Supplied by NZ’s leading and most trusted supplier of intumescent coatings
- Can be applied over previously stained or varnished substrates with the use of an adhesion primer
- Satin-finish stainless steel,
- Door has 90º return, conceals flange
- Dispenses 300 C-fold or 400 multifold towels
- Removable, leak-proof 1.6-gal, (6.1-L) waste container
125 Queen Street
The Auckland project is a mixed use; commercial, hospitality, foyer and tower alteration. With inspiration sought from its heritage legacy, the project is diverse and ...
Wellington Airport Expansion - Ceiling
A visually stunning ceiling has been created. FireZone 92 Clear has provided the architect with the freedom to express the warmth of natural timber while ...
Eden Park - South Stand
New Zealands largest stadium. Once a swamp land, Eden Park was drained and turned into two sports ovals in 1914. The site of many memorable ...
Christchurch Justice and Emergency Precinct
The Christchurch Justice and Emergency Precinct is one of the largest projects underway in Christchurch as part of the major rebuild